Adult volunteers are invited to participate in a Northwestern research study! The study is recruiting people who struggle with their weight and binge eating to participate in testing a mobile app called FoodSteps.
- Complete an online screening survey
- Complete an initial assessment
- Receive access to the app with coaching for 16 weeks
- Complete assessments during and after the intervention
- Receive up to $100
To be eligible for this study, you must be
- 18 years or older
- have obesity and experience binge eating
- Interested in losing weight and reducing binge eating
- willing to use a mobile app
- English speaking
- not pregnant
- Have a smartphone, access to WiFi, and a scale
To find out if you may be eligible, please take our online screener.
NOTE: We have currently paused recruitment for the time being, but will resume back up in February 2021.
Study Name: Intervention for Obesity and Binge Eating
IRB #: STU00208056
PI: Andrea Graham, PhD
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-503-1849